- Take photos! Photos which help to show why planning legislation needs tightening are really helpful to the campaign. If you come across a new track/track of concern when you are out in the hills, please send us a photo and details. You can use our online form to send photos via this link or email email@example.com
- Share your photos on social media #hilltracks photos
- Write or speak to your elected representatives in the Scottish Parliament and/or your local authority. Find out who represents you here https://www.writetothem.com
- Keep an eye on the weekly planning lists published online by local authorities and the National Parks. If you see a Prior Notification for a track of concern let them know. Although planning authorities are not obliged to take public comments into account members of the public can make a valuable contribution so it is always worth a try!
- Contact the Campaign firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to donations from the organisations participating in this project, funding has been generously provided by the British Mountaineering Council and the Scottish Mountaineering Trust.